Powered by Blogger.

Introducing... Kate Bolt

Hello there.... Welcome to Inspire.Create.Challenges!

Over the next 10 days I will be introducing the 10 fabulous Design Team Members, before our first challenge goes live on the 20th September 2017!



Hi, My name is Kate. I’m married to Jim and have three lovely children. One of whom is shortly flying the nest to go to university. We are blessed to live in the Buckinghamshire countryside right near a beautiful lake where our dog loves to be walked. I am a registered neonatal nurse but my creative outlet and now full time passion is papercraft. I have been crafting for years, starting out as a scrapbooker, dabbling in various other crafts along the way such as crochet and quilting but have always come back to paper craft which is my passion. I love all things  colour and ink and have a weakness for stationery! Since joining Stampin Up in 2016 it has become a huge part of my life, I love it and I am building a team of my own.  I hold weekly Coffee and Cards, teach classes, hold crops and retreat days as well as posting regularly on my blog and You Tube channel. I hope to inspire others to create !

Kate's creations can be found ... http://www.inkstampshare.ink/

Be sure to subscribe to this blog, so you don't miss any of our challenges

Check back again tomorrow to meet the next member of our team!
See you then.

No comments